The very first time Kevin ever came to visit me I took him to a restaurant near Union Square called Pipa. It has become a bit of a tradition for us and we try to go back every time Kevin comes to visit. The food is awesome and the atmosphere is incredible.
It's a Spanish tapas restaurant with tons of antique chandeliers and mirrors hung all over the restaurant (which you can buy). We always have the best convo's there and pick out which chandelier we would buy for our pretend home together... totally dorky but so much fun.
This weekend was the first time we went there as an engaged couple. We have had so many conversations about our future together at this one restaurant that it was so special to go back with this beautiful rock on my finger and reminisce. I feel like when we look back at all of our dinners at Pipa there are soo many great memories... I know we'll continue to go back for years to come.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes! An update!
ReplyDelete