I have to admit that in the past couple of weeks I have really gotten into the wedding blog scene. I can't help myself! There are so many inspirational wedding blogs out there that you can't help but get lost searching through them. One minute your sitting there and then all of a sudden you realize an hour has gone by and you have a million ideas for something as simple as place cards!
I have loved going through wedding magazines with my mom and sister for as long as I can remember and I guess this is just the next step in my wedding planning addiction.
There are probably a million wedding blogs (trust me, I've done the leg work) but here are some of my fav's:
Style Me Pretty
erin ever after
Once Wed
East Side Bride *so funny
La Belle Bride
Sienna Wedding
And of course my standby fav websites:
The Knot
Martha Stewart Wedding
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment