When the question arose of whether or not to have a military wedding... the answer was quite obvious to me... abso-freaking-lutely!
Kevin was concerned that I would want to be the only one dressed in white on our big day, but I simply laughed........ as visions of Tom Cruise from Top Gun and Richard Gere from An Officer and a Gentleman danced in my head. Was he nuts?! This was gonna be awesome!
The idea of a military wedding is really beautiful, but to be honest, I had never been to one before nor did I really know what I was getting myself into.
KEVIN'S MOM TO THE RESCUE!
I recently received a book from Peggy, Service Etiquette. I'm telling you... this thing answers any potential questions I could possibly have about a military wedding. It provides details on everything from invitations to the sword arch. If you're planning a military wedding... you should pick up a copy. This book is so interesting and fun to go through!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment