Monday, May 24, 2010

Limelight Marketplace

Sunday I had the most amazing day with my mom. We went to Kleinfelds together and saw everyone from Say Yes to the Dress! That was such an awesome experience... and I promise I'll tell everyone that story soon but I do have to tell you about this market we found while we waited for our appointment.

The Limelight Marketplace opened up on May 7th but I had no idea that it even existed because...(drum roll please)... it's located in an old church! I suppose it's quite sad that an old church has been transformed into a market... but it really is so neat inside.


The Church is 3 floors and holds up to 60 shops and is located on the corner of 20th and 6th.  It is really so worth it to go and check out. My mom and I wandered through and eventually sat down and enjoyed some gelato.
Below is a picture of the inside...



Kevin is coming to visit this weekend for Aly's wedding... but I'm hoping we'll have time to go back so I can show him!

No comments:

Post a Comment