I was inspired yesterday by a dear friend (and bridesmaid) Leandra. I checked out her blog and wound up logging some serious time on it checking out all of her incredible posts. Her blog is appropriately named Snacks and the City and it is so great because she writes exactly the way she speaks - which is quite simply, hilarious. Leandra and her twin sister Giavanna are by far and away the two funniest people I know. But I digress... You should really check out her blog about dining in NYC. She's a foodie from wayy back... growing up she could literally rattle off the top of her head all of the contents of my pantry at home and somehow scrape together a delicious snack to enjoy over a bad (but sooo good) Lifetime movie. She has always been my Go-To gal when it comes to finding great treats and fabulous restaurants in the big apple and now she is spreading her wisdom to the public. She is pictured below with some Asian candy...
Anyway... her blog is so friggin good that it is actually motivating me to spruce up this here blog (hence the new tree picture).
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment