I thought I would share with you some pictures from my Going Away Party. It was actually the night that there were 2 tornadoes in New York... I guess I really know how to go out with a bang.
My lovely friend, Stef Kramer, threw it for me at our fav place The Penny Farthing - and it was no surprise we finished up the evening at The Back Fence. It was incredible how many people showed up to say goodbye - truly heartwarming.
So... without further ado...
Me and my sister:
Me and my brother - the flash was BRIGHT - and please notice Stef in the background
The 3 of us...
Kellyann, Jacqueline & me
Kellyann, Michael, Jacqueline, me & Sean
I had to put this one up too... these are the goofs I used to work with
(Scotland, Bob, PJ, Brendan, Manny (not a co-worker but may as well have been) and Sam)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment