Well... I'm here! Sorry for the lack of posts... it's been a little hectic getting all settled in - plus we're sharing a computer over here and this MacBook confuses me!
Anyway, where do I begin??? I arrived last Saturday... we spent most of the weekend setting up (unpacking, food shopping, etc.) I took naps and went to bed early which I attribute to lack of sleep in the 2 weeks prior to my arrival and jet lag. Monday - Kevin and I both had off so we went down to the beach and enjoyed a beautiful, sunny day in California.
I started work on Tuesday and that's been an adjustment. I like it so far... but I sure do miss my old coworkers.
Last weekend was fun... we did some exploring in the San Diego area and spent a lot of time on the private beach on Kevin's base.
Now we're in the process of looking for a new apartment! I'll keep you posted on that one.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment