Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Say Cheese!

I was having a difficult time trying to find a photographer for our wedding. I know the style I like (photojournalism) but I was having a difficult time choosing the right photographer. There are so many options that you need to consider when choosing the photographer - do you need a 2nd photographer? does it matter if you receive your photos on a DVD or a CD? how much should a photo album reallyyy cost? how many hours of coverage are necessary? is an engagement session included?
I think the bottom line here is - picking a photographer is NOT easy.
I had found one that I really loved - but with our new wedding date they were no longer available (bummer). Oh welll! Luckily, I had already stumbled upon the best website ever. It's a website that lists all of the photojournalists in your area, their packages and pricing, and their website/blog. It's a huge help when comparing photographers.


No comments:

Post a Comment