I don't think that it's been much of a secret that Kevin and I have had to change our wedding date... more than once. Turns out that the Navy can be a really inconvenient factor in planning a wedding. I think that's why I stopped blogging for a while... the Navy was discouraging me from thinking I could ever have a wedding planned more than a month in advance. Recently, things are starting to look up again and it looks like the wedding is set for August (I hope I didn't just jinx myself).
Anyway... now that I'm cautiously proceeding back into the world of wedding planning I thought I would share this website I found 100 Layer Cake. It's a great place to get decorating ideas, find vendors, and best of all buy/sell used wedding decorations. So all of those candles, vases, etc. that you bought in bulk for your wedding you can resell them on this website... or scoop up someone else's at a good price.
Also... Kevin and I are finally getting our engagement pictures done next weekend!!!! I really wanted to get them done in San Diego to capture our time living out here (and to longingly flip through while Kevin is deployed... kidding!... kinda)... so we'll be heading to the beach and pier for a fun Cali vibe. Check out the photographers website here.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment