We had such a great weekend... engagement pictures Saturday morning, The Centennial of Naval Aviation during the day on Saturday (and it was approximately 80 degrees here!), took Wiley to the dog beach on Sunday.... and then Kevin and I celebrated Valentine's Day last night because he has a big flight tonight.
He surprised me and took me to a gorgeous and really romantic restaurant called Prado in Balboa Park.
If anyone is planning a trip to San Diego in the future... you seriously have to try this place. The food was incredible and the entire experience was just.... lovely. I really can't say enough good things about it. While we were there I said that it looked like it would be an amazing place to have a wedding... so I was not completely surprised when I went on the website today and discovered that they have lots of weddings there.

No comments:
Post a Comment