And since recipes don't have to just be for baking and cooking (which I've been doing a lot of lately, thank you very much)... I figure what the heck... I'll give this one a shot - but I'll hold off until this weekend... maybe.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Bloody Mary
There are two types of people in this world... those who love Bloody Mary's and those who don't. I love them.
And since recipes don't have to just be for baking and cooking (which I've been doing a lot of lately, thank you very much)... I figure what the heck... I'll give this one a shot - but I'll hold off until this weekend... maybe.
And since recipes don't have to just be for baking and cooking (which I've been doing a lot of lately, thank you very much)... I figure what the heck... I'll give this one a shot - but I'll hold off until this weekend... maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'll take mine in the loom, please.
ReplyDelete