Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Men in Uniform

This Halloween my nephew, Brady, dressed up as Kevin! 
I bought it for him at the Nex on base because it was a) adorable, b) looked like it would keep him nice and warm, and c) I knew it would be veryyy comfortable (Kevin would wear his flight suit all day, everyday if he could... and often does).
I had to share this with all of you because it is seriously the cutest thing ever.
I'll start with a pic of my pilot... 
Pic of Kevin with his training helo back in Pensacola
Brady pulling his wagon which he should have been sitting in
I spy a piece of chocolate in Brady's hand
Trick-or-Treating King
my sister, Elizabeth, Brady, Derek
I think it's also important that you know my bro-in-law, Derek, made a call sign for him to use for the day - Viper.
So, so cute. I love my boys in uniform.

2 comments:

  1. CUTER THAN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too freakin adorable!!!! Love the one of him holding the chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete