Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello all! I figured I should stop using my blog as a place to locate the links for all the blogs I like to read everyday and let you know what I've been up to.
I made Ghosts in the Graveyard last week... which ended up being a sloppy mess... but SO delicious.
Kevin decorated the "Grave Stones" aka the Milano cookies
Right around the time I made these I started to feel under the weather... which actually led to me being on death's door for all of last week... and I'm still not feeling 100%. I think I had bronchitis - but do you know how difficult it is to get a new doctor after moving to a new city???? It's approximately impossible. Every doctors office I called told me they could get me in the following week at an inconvenient time because it was all they had open for a new patient - each time I would cry something to the effect of "I can't make it at that time! I work! Plus, I'll probably be dead by then."  I even asked Kevin to marry me really quickly in order to have access to the Navy medical center but he didn't go for it. Instead, I had to go to a walk in medical center that frightened me. Alas, I was given medical attention and am slowly working my way back to feeling better.

I emerged from the couch long enough on Saturday to go out to the store to get some things for the apartment. I'm in nesting mode right now and I'm trying to get our place in good enough shape so that I can share some pictures with you all.

Also, I'm in the process of making this dinner for tonight. The chicken is currently being soaked in the buttermilk and then I'm going to make them when I get home from work. Hopefully they turn out as yummy as they look!

1 comment:

  1. Agnes...you are a food blogger in the making! I am so utterly impressed.

    And also jealous and sad I couldn't partake in goodles with you. I am goodling in my graveyard just looking at them! MISS YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete