Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paperless Post

I just wanted to share my new favorite website... Paperless Post!

It's a really great website that sends out the cutest evites. I have received a few in the past and I have always remembered them for being really cute and fun.

Recently, I created an evite on Paperless Post for my beloved (work) friend, Sarah's, going away party.  That little over-achiever is ditching me for lawww school (just kidding!). So in order to send her off in style - I used Paperless Post for her going away party. It only costs a few dollars and is truly worth it. I got so many compliments on how great they looked.

It arrives in your inbox as an envelope that opens up to a beautiful piece of stationary which you can then click through for additional details for your party. You can customize everything and it comes out beautifully.

I thought that this would be a great idea for a bachelorette party, engagement party, and maybe even a Save the Date?

No comments:

Post a Comment