Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wild Animal Park

On Saturday we spent the day at San Diego Zoo's Safari - Wild Animal Park
We went on a tour of the park and were able to feed and pet the giraffe's and rhino's
This next picture made me laugh out loud when I saw it... I love how Kevin is just holding his hands behind his back posing for the picture while I was being harassed by the giraffe! The giraffe found my food and kept on nudging me to get it - keep in mind their head weighs about a hundred pounds and was HUGE.  Kevin had no idea this was going on.
We also were able to get some great shots with the rhino's...
Here's a great one of my engagement ring getting up-close and personal with the rhino...
I also just have to throw this one in here too because Kevin and I laughed about it on and off all day...
It's a child in a monkey harness/leash in the parking lot of the zoo

2 comments:

  1. Dont make fun! I was a leash kid once :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i know you were! i told kevin about that... we usually retell that story once a summer at the beach but you're never at the beach anymore!

    ReplyDelete