Monday, August 9, 2010

San Diego!

I'm back from my first trip to California and I have SO much to write about. We took a ton of pictures so I don't think squeezing the whole trip into one entry would do it justice.
I'll start with Friday - my first whole day there.
Kevin is staying right downtown in San Diego so we took a short drive over the bridge to Coronado. It couldn't be more beautiful over there. We ate lunch outside at the Hotel del Coronado. It was a gorgeous day out and the views were unbelievable! A little added bonus was that while we ate outside we watched all of the different Navy aircrafts fly overhead as they were going into land at the Navy base on the island. It was awesome to get to see the helicopter that Kevin will be flying in action.

Later that night we took a walk over to the gas-lamp district and ate at a Mexican Restaurant called La Fiesta. It was fun to sit outside and enjoy the famous Mexican food in downtown San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment