Thursday, June 10, 2010

Windex

This post makes me think of the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but anyways...

I have obviously been wearing my engagement ring religiously but it looks like it could use a good cleaning... I believe this is mainly due to two things:
  1.  the subways (i blame as much stuff as possible on the subways - all ailments, lateness, etc... I mean c'mon! they are so dirty and unpleasant!!!)
  2. my incessant moisturising (i blame my mom for that one)
 I mentioned this to my sister and she told me to let my ring sit in Windex.  That's right... Windex! I mean, I guess it makes sense.  Apparently, it contains the same cleaning power as all other jewelery cleaners but you don't have to reuse the same container of cleaner. She got this advice from the jeweler that both of our men bought our rings from. Just let it sit in a little cup of Windex for 15 minutes and it looks like new again.
I think I know what I'll be picking up at the store tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment