Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ouch

Yesterday was a bad day. I slipped and fell while I was stepping up from a curb onto some very wet grass (it rained all day here yesterday)... it caused me to do the most unnatural split of my life - the right half of my body landed in the mud and my left half landed on pavement. It caused some serious damage folks: my left ankle is bruised, I jammed my thumb and cracked that nail, I got really muddy, and saddest of all.... I broke my glasses. If you laughed at my glasses breaking, I don't blame you. It was a really sad sight to see.

Luckily, no one was around to see it... but it was still awful. When something like that happens to me I really need someone around to feel bad for me and comfort me... unfortunately, Kevin is away right now... so I did what any other person would do... I called my mom.

picture above found here

No comments:

Post a Comment